Acts Chapter 2 - Questions and Answers.
1. What day came where the disciples were all with one accord in one place?
2. On the day of Pentecost, as they were all with one accord in one place, what kind of sound from heaven did they hear?
3. What happened unto and sat upon each of them on the day Pentecost in the upper room?
4. What were they filled with, How did they speak and what gave them the utterance?
5. When what happened on the day of Pentecost in the upper room, was noised abroad, why was the multitude confounded?
6. They were amazed and marveled to hear their own language because the one's who were speaking were?
7. There were some that mocked the Disciples for speaking in other tongues, what did they say about them?
8.Who stood up to let the mockers know that the disciples who were speaking in other tongues were not drunk on new wine?
9. What hour of the day was it when Peter stood up to speak?
10. What prophet did Peter say told about the spirit being poured out on all flesh?
11. Who did the prophet Joel say would Prophesy?
12. Who did the prophet Joel say would see visions?
13. Who did the prophet Joel say would dream dreams?
14. Who in those days would the spirit be poured out on to be able to prophesy?
15.Wonders would be shown where? Where would signs be shown?
16. How would these signs appear? ( 3 ways )
17. Before that great and notable day of the Lord's return, what will happen to the sun and the moon?
18. On that great and notable day of the Lord's return, what will happen to them that call on the name of the Lord?
19. How was Jesus approved by God by the men of Israel?
20. Him, being delivered by the determinate council and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have ________ and ________:
21. When Jesus was raised up what was loosed?
22. David had spoke concerning God, saying, "I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be ......? ( What )
23. David also said his heart rejoiced, his tongue was glad: what would happen to his flesh?
24. David said his flesh shall rest in hope: because God would not do what?
25. Thou hast made known to me the ways of _______; thou shalt make me full of Joy with thy ________.
26. What oath did God swear to King David?
27. The Lord said unto my Lord, sit thou on my right hand, until what?
28. Peter said, " Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both-what?
29. Now when they heard Peter say this, what happened?
30. What did Peter tell them to do?
31. Who is the promise of the Holy Ghost for?
32. Peter testified and exhorted with many other words telling them to save themselves from what?
33. That day after those who heard Peter speak of receiving the Holy Ghost, How many people were added unto them?
34. These new followers continued stedfastly in the Apostles' Doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and how else?
35. And all the believed were together, and had what?
36. What did these new converts do for all men that had needs?
37. How did the new converts eat their meat.
38. The new converts praised god and had favour with all the people- so what did the Lord do?
scroll down for the answers
1. The day of Pentecost ---- Acts 2:1
2. As of a rushing mighty wind---- Acts 2:2
3. Cloven tongues like as of Fire------ Acts 2:3
4. The Holy Ghost, with other tongues, & the spirit----- Acts 2:4
5. Because every man heard them speak in his own language. ------ Acts 2:6
6. Galilaeans---- Acts 2:7
7.These men are full of new wine. ------ Acts 2:13
8. Peter --- Acts 2:14.
9. Third hour of the day. ----- Acts 2:15
10. Joel ---- Acts 2:16
11. Your sons and your daughters, ------ Acts 2:17
12. Your young men ------ Acts 2:17
13. Your old men ------ Acts 2:17
14. Servants and handmaidens ------ Acts 2:18
15. In Heaven above & in the earth beneath ------ Acts 2:19
16. Blood, fire, and vapour of smoke ------ Acts 2:19
17. Sun shall be turned into darkness & the moon into blood
18. They shall be saved ----- Acts 2:21
19. By miracles, wonders and signs ------ Acts 2:22
20. Crucified & Slain ------ Acts 2:23
21. The pains of death ----- Acts 2:24
22. Moved -------- Acts 2:25
23. Flesh- shall rest in hope ---- Acts 2:26
24. Leave his soul in hell. ------- Acts 2:27
25. Life & Countenance. ----- Acts 2:28
26. That the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, would raise up Christ to sit on his throne. ----- Acts 2:30
27. I make thy foes thy footstool. ---- Acts 2:35
28. Lord & Christ ----- Acts 2:36
29. They were pricked in there hearts and said, "What shall we do?" ------- Acts 2:37
30. Repent, and be baptized everyone of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. ------- Acts 2:38
31. The promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all those that are afar off, even as many as the our God shall call. ------- Acts 2:39
32. This untoward generation. ------ Acts 2:40
33. About three thousand souls. ------- Acts 2:41
34. And in Prayers, ------- Acts 2:42
35. Had all things common. ---- Acts 2:44
36. They sold all their possessions & goods and parted them to the needy. ----- Acts 2:45
37. With gladness and singleness of heart. ------ Acts 2:46
38. The Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved. ------- Acts
next will be chapter 3
Bro. Carl Davis
Return to Bible Study menu
Return to main website menu